- We are unable to accept money orders or checks at this time.
- All orders are carefully packaged and shipped once payment has been confirmed. We typically ship 2-3 times a week.
- All orders are shipped via USPS, First Class mail/Parcel Post unless it’s an original painting (we ship those via Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation).
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to the wrong location. We are also not responsible for any additional postage required to re-ship the order, if the package is returned to us due to an incorrect address given during checkout.
- Once your order has shipped, we’ll send you an email letting you know your package is on its way. All packages receive a tracking number via the postal service. Though we don’t expect it to happen, we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Although we cannot offer refunds, we’ll be happy to offer an exchange. Please email us within three days of receiving your order at email@example.com to discuss the details. Please note that we are not responsible for shipping fees on exchanged items.
Huge thanks for your continued support of my work. I am unendingly thankful for the opportunity to make a living creating art. It’s been my life’s wildest dream, complete with ebbs and flows, triumphs and learning curves, but most importantly gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. Thank you…